Sacramento Pet Cemetery and Crematory offers several options for both cremation and burial services.
We maintain a crematory on the premises of our Sacramento facility.
- Individual: Also called private cremation. Each pet is cremated one at a time. The remains are placed inside a wooden picture urn.
- Communal: Several pets are cremated together, and the resulting remains are then scattered on the cemetery grounds
- Witness: Pet owners witness their pet being placed into and out of the crematory. Owner may choose to place the pet in themselves if needed for closure.
Ashes are packaged according to client’s wishes and returned the same day. Pet owners are present for the entire process from beginning to packaging the remains (by appointment).
- Country Garden: Low cost burial in which no casket or marker is required.
- Pond & Fountain: Individually marked gravesite surrounded with trees and flowers.
- Columbarium: Pet’s remains are placed in an urn and placed inside an individual granite compartment. Bronze metal plaque with pet’s information is mounted on the front niche.
- Transportation: Pet may be picked up from your veterinarian or from your home before or after hours, evenings, or weekends.
- Euthanasia: Putting your pet to sleep can be arranged at our facility or at the comfort of your home.
- Mail Service: Remains can be mailed directly to the owner for convenience.
- Laser Engraving: Available upon request.
Questions and Answers
These are some frequently asked questions asked by our prospective customers, along with our answers.
Q: How can I be sure it is my pet I am getting back?
A: You may schedule an appointment with one of our technician for a witness cremation.
Q: May I bring my pet to euthanize at your facility?
A: Yes, by an appointment with a doctor